There is an inner spark in you which is LIGHT, thus, you are BEAUTIFUL .

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The TRIPLE

It was an awesome night with two wonderful friends, Blacker & Dirtyue at Tea1 just now. I feel blessed to have the friends like them who always make me feel happiness with a simple chat and a cup of milk tea or a bottle of beer =)




Even though there are totally difference of ours character and we won't meet frequently, but we are click!!! Thanks GOD let me met two of you and gather us together and I will cherish our friendship. Lets talk about ours FATE, how come we met and developed into the Triple.

I just can said it was a belated fate in pass but not now!!! Actually we were four, blacker, bone, dirtyue & me!!! but it had became the Triple after Bone choose to study in Taiwan. We met when we were 16, were the classmates in S1S6 without any crossing bond. 




In the school time, Dirtyue had his athlete gang, Blacker had her 36 gang, and I was with my darling and babe too! We were lived like the strangers, or can be said just a common friends. But we can't imagine how strong the power of life or can be said the fate!!! 

We met, not the strangers anymore after we had graduated. First, I was closed with Blacker, then Blacker had met Dirtyue and Bone in Crescendo, and someday we had gathered and became friends after ours old gangs had left us for study, and we started ours 1st high tea at Tea 1.

Tea 1, the place we met every times. But someday, we found another place, 18PL because of its delicious French fries and the serenity of the environment and later we called it "the old place".


                                       18PL @ Nusa Bestari


We always have a simple chat without topic and keep laughing after the dirty jokes by Dirtyue and Bone. We care and concern each other without words but in actions! Time flies over, now we had known each others almost four years and had became mature in these years. Last year, our group had became smaller after Bone decided to go to chase his dream in Taiwan, and we minimized into a Triple.  Although Bone was left, we still always keep contact with each others, yumcha, beer night, shopping even studying as well.

Do you know the triangle is the hardest and the strongest shape?? Yes, it is. And the friendship of Blacker, Dirtyue, and me is just like a triangle, simple but strong!!! That's why I called it TRIPLE (the triangle-ship of people). Nice?? I love this name so much!!!

Here I wanna thanks for them; thanks you always stand with me when I was helpless. Thankfully fate let us became friends. I appreciated and I promise I will cherish the moment we laugh, we shared from now on and future.

CUZ....

WE ARE TRIPLE...

No comments:

Post a Comment