There is an inner spark in you which is LIGHT, thus, you are BEAUTIFUL .

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The day I felt I still alive

A brand new day, a brand new life!!! 
I felt the air was fresh, the sky was blue...and I still alive.
 

Recently I was not feeling well and seems damn tired. I knew that I was under stress and I just wanna escape!!!


Woots~Whats a stupid idea which came out from my mind!!!

July & August seem will be the busier months for me. Recital, exam, gatherings... which all come together at the same time. If there has a word to describe my status, it sure be BUSY. How many times I've prayed and wished that I could take a long vocation, but it still far away from my right status...

I had promised myself before, I will be succeed! I want to stay difference and special from the others! But now, I've changed my mind...I just wanna be an ordinary people, stays with my family, my friends and the one who I cared.

I tried to find a new meaning of my life, tried to stay positive. Yes, thinking positive will let me become strong even though I am a coward in truth. 
Cuz I am Xui who always fall down, stand up again and again, and try to climb to the top point. 

Yes!! Xui is back!!! It was a meaning day, a day I had reborned.

No comments:

Post a Comment