There is an inner spark in you which is LIGHT, thus, you are BEAUTIFUL .

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Frustrated

In your eyes,
I can't see myself...
Can you tell me," Who am I?"
I'm lost...
Am I seems like a person who doesn't have her dreams?


Yea, 
I am, I yelled!!!
I wanna be a dream catcher;
Just for my own, not sake for others.



Suddenly,
i miss the moment in my high school...
I knew, it had passed;
I knew, it just a memory;
Yes, all of that, I've known it...
There were the days I'd never forget it.
Fine, fine, fine~
forget it!!!
I know that people can't always live in the past,
So on,
Forget it!!!
I'm going out of my mind=('


Hahass...
Lets talk some happy things...*whee whee...*
Recently,
I was addicted by One Republic!!!
whee  ^ ^y
They are awesome!!!!
LOVE THEM... *clap clap...*


Is them!!!! They are so talented~
Sometimes I wonder, how many instruments they know to play?? Cello, keyboard, guitar, bass...
OMG!!!
They make me crazy!!!


*Stop and stare
  You start to wonder why you're here not  there
  And you'd give anything to get what's fair
  But fair ain't what you really need
  Oh, can you see what I see *
........Stop and Stare......

No comments:

Post a Comment