There is an inner spark in you which is LIGHT, thus, you are BEAUTIFUL .

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Life is COMPLICATED

Hihi,
it has been a long period I didn't update my blog...
Thereby, I'm coming to write something here.

It was a moody day ><"
Sigh~~
My mind was filled by those messy things!!!
Issh!!!!  
Hate it, hate it!!!
How come I said like that??
uh huh...
You will never know it!!
Have you been heard it?

FUTERE =/= DREAM

If you were me, which would you choose??

and...another tricky question here,

FAMILIES & FUTURE

Which are more important??

Confuse, right??
Hard to answer it, right??
Yea, can you feel my feeling now??
Life is complicated...
That's my mind.

I was standing on a T-junction,
Should I turn RIGHT or turn LEFT??
I keep asking myself,
"Hey, where did you wanna go??
You need to do a decision, right now~"
"Argh~~~~"

I yelled!!!

"Chill out, what you yelling for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if, you could only let it be"

Why'd I have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way I'm acting like I'm somebody else
Gets me frustrated...

Sigh again,
I admitted,
Yea, I always act like a FOOL!!!

Struggling!!

GOD,
if you have heard me,
please~~
guide me...

Life is complicated.  Life still keep going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment