There is an inner spark in you which is LIGHT, thus, you are BEAUTIFUL .

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Just Wanna Write a Bit

my dearest pei babe is not ok...
i can feel it!!!
it is the emo i had been tried before...
DAMN FUCK!!!
after read her story from my s6 forum,
i wanna write my story too!!!
hahasss...


yea,
my babe recently was super emo...
i knew what had been troubled her,
yea,
some kind you never know if you had never been.
but,
i know the feeling cuz i had been,
and it had made me depressed almost 3 months long!!!
SHIT!!!!
pei,
i don't know how to comfort you and i won't do that,
cuz i know you are fed up with this kind of words...
babe,
you always have my mental support,
of course include my parents too!!!
come on!!!! cheer up!!!


oh yea!!!
i had came back from KL a week,
and i had spent almost RM800 in this short journey...
no eye see ==''
of course you will say, hey, you were so wealthy, spent lavishly huh~~
but actually i was really unwilling to spend these money
you never know how hard i earn the money...
i felt guilty after i bought each clothes, shoes, even taxi fees...
sigh~~~
yea,
actually i felt great too that finally i can shopping, gossiped with pei these days...
it had been long long time ago we did like that...
and finally i saw her little niece, enen,
she is super cute!!!
of course she is also hyperactive as pei described...
and in these few days,
i had fall in love with KL!!!!
WOW!!!
KL is an amazing place which is nicer than JB,
you will totally agree with me if you have been there before,
the peoples there are polite and high education,
it is also a city full of art,
you can see lots of busker(street performer) in every public places in evening or night!!!
the night in KL is damn wonderful!!!
and if compare with S'pore or JB,
i wish i could stay in KL after i graduate from US.
hahasss...
and i need to clarify that i not purposely went to shopping there,
i was going there for my visa interview,
and of course i had succeed to get my visa or i wouldn't have any mood to shop at there..
It was a rare opportunity visited to KL,
so its sure to catch up with my agua friends there!!!
Thanks qiming, bert, shixian and kutu spent their whole day with me and brought me here and there!!! 



enhm...
now i want to announce that I want go to US soon!!!
and it will be the first time i celebrate my first white christmas there!!!!
yeah yeah yeah ^^y
I feel so happy and excited now!!!
no doubt,
i am going to continue my study there,
Arizona Flagstaff, the place i will stay for 4 years,
a fascinating and beautiful place!!!
do you know Grand Canyon??
yup!!!
it is so near from my Uni...
so on, if you are missing me, come to visit me and travel here!!!
i will be your best tour guide =)
hahaha...


and my dearest mummy, she is really reluctant to let me leave...
me too...
actually i can't bear to part with my family members too =('
it is the first time i leave home alone,
i don't know how to describe my feeling now...
excited?? fearless??
but it is also a chance to let me growing up!!
i think, i will be smart and independent after a long period struggle at outside...
hahahasss...

And one more~
11-12-2010 will be my last birthday in m'sia of these years!!!
of course it is no doubt, 
i will celebrate with my mum again whose birthday is just 1 day before mine =)
and on 11-12-2010 (my birthday)
it is the last day i teaching at Twelve Notes,
it sure has a celebration with my teacher and colleagues...
i'm sure i will miss them and my naughty students as well =(
and on 12-12-2010,
there will be another celebration with my dearest agua friends!!!
it will be a memorable birthday party but the farewell party too!!!
thanks to blacker, dirtyue, hongzai, pei darling, ino, beng and hanhan...
i know you guys have confirmed to come to celebrate my birthday before i depart to US...
love you guys!!!

Last,
i want to wish you all luck!!!
see you guys in 2012 CNY if my dearest mummy wanna sponsor me back...
hahasss...

No comments:

Post a Comment